Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Professor

It's another exciting day in the state of North Carolina. The other night I decided to tell my dad, G.M., about the blog. His interest was immediately piqued and he was rather curious what I was doing with it. After the posting what is currently up, I would inform him they were up and running and as such he'd give a read.

Then it dawned on me...

Here's this guy with really great in-sight into what I'm looking to do. He has some great ideas on the stuff. AND he has access to the internet pretty much all day long. Why not just give him a spot in the coaching staff? Why not right?

So I have.

I look forward to his wonderful and genius insight into the technical development and conditioning. He can also act as a de facto mediator of the programs as well as keeping a realistic approach to what can be achieved, when I get in the water. He brings the old school with a fair bit of the new to the table and has been a great sounding board. His genius spans from: advance physiology to chemistry to weight training, and that's just the relevant stuff for this forum. It is my hope he posts an introduction of himself giving an idea of his philosophy and what he may hope to give and gain from this endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment