Friday, February 19, 2010

An Apology

It was my intention, when starting this blog, to write on a daily basis and establish a dialogue with those of you who read it.

I am sorry I have not lived up to that expectation.

There are reasons and there are excuses. None of which are particularly good, aside from just being exhausted from work and passing out at a somewhat reasonable hour to make my work shift the next day. Part of the downtime with posts was I wanted to dump everything in my brain out on the internet all at once. I had no organization and not way to organize this information appropriately.

I have decided that in order to manage what I post about I will try to dedicate certain days of the week to specific topics. I look forward to creating a discussion about these topics and would love to have questions to discuss. Only through an open dialogue can ideas and philosophies grow to maturity. The layout of the postings will be as follows:

Monday – Nutritional Coaching
Tuesday – Technical Evaluation
Wednesday – Workouts to Try
Thursday – Critique of the Week
Friday – Sharks and Minnows: The Importance of Age Group Swimming

The categories should leave the forum open to discover and traverse the broad range of aquatic activities. A lot of the things discussed in one posting may be applicable to another activity, so be sure to read everything you can.
I look forward to getting back into the swim of things.

Fast Times!

Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment